Samsung SmartThings Button One-Touch Remote Control for Lights, Appliances, and Scenes
- One-touch Communication: Wirelessly control a range of smart lights, cameras, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more from 40+ partner brands at the touch of a button
- Home Scheduling: Sets smart devices to automatically turn on or off at different times of the day based on your routine
- Climate Control: Monitors temperature for automatic thermostat adjustments
- Customizable functions: Easily set single tap, double tap, and long press to trigger customized functions
- Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction and extends the range of SmartThings and third-party ZigBee devices
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
Teach your home new tricks with the SmartThings Button.
Set your schedule to automatically turn on or off a range of smart devices.
Tell the SmartThings Button to turn your lights on when you wake up or lock your door when you leave. It even monitors the temperature in your home for thermostat controls.
Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Eco bee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.)
Requires a SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality and SmartThings App. Free SmartThings app requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (10.0 or later). This device is compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services.
Includes: quick-start guide, health and safety guide, and SmartThings Button. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
Power: US wall outlet (120V AC, 60Hz)
Maximum Load: 12A 120V AC
Communication Protocol: ZigBee
Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F
Intended for indoor use only