- Reduced price
Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation,Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more.
Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later).Connected devices sold sepa
. Power: In-wall power adapter.
. Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFirately.
. Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
. Operating Temperature: 32-104°F.
. Product not supported outside U.S.
. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with WiFi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial setup. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)