AmazonBasics Microwave, Small, 0.7 Cu. Ft, 700W, Works with Alexa
- Now it’s easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. With an Echo device (not included), quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Automatically reorder popcorn when you run low and save 10% on popcorn orders—enabled by Amazon Dash Replenishment technology
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- External dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17.3 in. x 10.1 in. x 14.1 in. ; Turntable (Diameter): 10 in. ; Maximum Popcorn bag size: 3 oz
AmazonBasics Microwave simplifies cooking by letting you microwave using your voice and an Echo device. Just say, “Alexa, reheat one cup of coffee,” and Alexa will start reheating with the appropriate power and time settings. Quick-cook presets mean there’s no need to guess cook times or heat levels when you’re defrosting vegetables or microwaving a potato. Plus, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
When pressed, there’s no need to say “Alexa” or “microwave.” To start cooking, use your voice or just press the Ask Alexa button and say your cook time. The button will instantly wake up your paired Echo, just like saying “Alexa” does. For example, press the Ask Alexa button and say, “2 minutes,” or “frozen vegetables.” Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Echo Look, and Amazon Tap devices are not supported with the Ask Alexa button.
AmazonBasics Microwave has 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable so you can cook all kinds of food.