We’re here to help, so give us a call at 542-8324
Kevin DaCosta - Support Engineer
Kevin has 16 years implementing, supporting and maintaining various types of desktops, servers and other networking devices to many types of clients all with high expectations and demands. He has worked in both corporate environments and consulting roles throughout the years. His constant wiliness to help others and going the extra mile allows him to excel at his job.
Kevin has worked in many roles in the IT industry from Jr. Depot Service Tech, to a Helpdesk Engineer to Head of an IT Department. Each role had their on set of challenges and came with a world of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide fresh new ideas.
- Currently working on Cloud solutions from hosted email, hosted email protection, hosted antivirus and hosted backups.
- Able to work within a local or global team environment or report directly to a manager.
- Strong hardware trouble shooting skills on desktops, servers, laptops and printers.
- In-depth experience dealing with a wide variety of end-user support tasks
- Able to work in Microsoft Server environments and perform health checks on systems.
- Touched on such platforms and software:
RSA, Check Point, VMware, Data Domain, Riverbed Steelhead appliances and Barracuda appliances.
- Comptia A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- VMware VCP 5.1
- HDI Team Lead Certification