We’re here to help, so give us a call at 542-8324
Robert Swainson - Support Engineer
Robert has 18 years consulting, implementing, supporting and maintaining various types of desktops, servers and network envoirments for many different types of clients from residential to corporate level, including advanced LAN/WAN network design.
Robert had Previously held the title of Professional & Technical Services Manager at Computer City. In this role he was responsible for all company technical activities, Including the hiring and supervising of technical staff, overseeing warranty and break-fix services for both depot and onsite. In house technical support, Client project management, as well as pre-sales and post-sales technical support for the Corporate Sales Team, as well as post sales support for the corporate sales team.
Robert is very service oriented and enjoys the challenges involved in diagnosing and resolving complex issues.
- 18 years service delivery and management experience
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA A+ Technician
- Toshiba Certified Technician (TCT)
- HP Certified (Printers)
- Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP)
- HP Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS)
- HP Accredited System Engineer (ASE)
- Milestone Advance Certified
- ThinManager TM4 Certified
- Dell Certifications: Notebook, Desktops (commercial and Consumer) PowerEdge Servers, PowerVaults, Switches, Dell Printers
- Lenovo Certifications: Notebook, Desktops (commercial and Consumer) Servers